The CPF’s recruiting campaign has started [fr]
The CPF is a non-lucrative association which purpose is to promote the French language and the French-speaking countries’ cultures. At the moment, the CPF is looking for new volunteers. Directed by the members of the embassies of the International Organization of the Francophonie (OIF in French), the CPF organizes charitable events several times a year. In 2017 for instance, a charity ball that was a proper success was organized in September. You can find some more information on our Facebook page.
Besides, the Quinzaine de la Francophonie, that takes places in March, is an intense moment of the francophone year. Indeed, many events are organized across the country for two weeks. In 2018, these events will take place from the 12th to the 25th of March.
The funds raised by these events will finance different development projects, such as French courses delivered to children living in slums. More information here.www.facebook.com/francophonieKE
Being part of the CPF means :
- To enable to implement charitable projects with an educative purpose
- To be part of multicultural events
- To do some project management
- To meet people of all around the world
- To work in partnership with diplomatic institutions
2018 being the renewal of the association, we need some :
• Members for the communication and marketing team (social media, graphics, public relations, etc.)
• Members for the sponsoring team (sponsor research, cold calling, contracts management, etc.)
• Members for the events team (logistics, implementation of the events, etc.)
If you are interested to be in any of those teams, please send us your choice and contact us before the 31st of January 2018.
Contacts : Nadine De Smedt, first secretary to the Belgian ambassador and et vice-president of the CPF : email@example.com, Johann Robinet, linguistic attaché of the French embassy & interim president of the CPF : firstname.lastname@example.org & Pauline Moutaux, project officer in education at the French embassy and member of the CPF : email@example.com